** RequireRoles and Responsibilities
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options, resolving internal priorities.
- Identify business opportunities, respond to RFP, provide product/solution demos.
- Submission of response, follow up and closure - including effort estimation, pricing, BD plan preparation.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop Marketing Plan and Budget (annual) and marketing strategies.
- Build and maintain a team of Sales and pre-sales personnel. Establish KRA and manage their performance.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and trends
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
Key Skills required:
- Bid Process Management
- Enterprise Software
- Experience in presales and RFP response in the Utility/Power sector/ Govt. sector
- Software/IT Solution or IT product promotion
- Market Analysis and Strategy
- Program/Project Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Account Management
- Smart Cities/Smart Grid
Perks and Benefits
As Per Industry Standards
***Please Note: Immediate Joiners are Highly Preferred
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Fluentgrid Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008,CMMi Level 5 certified global software company that provides IT solutions & Services in the Energy & Utility space. Fluentgrid has a robust software product suite called mPower, which is specifically designed and built for utilities from ground up. The major components of the mPower Product Suite includes Customer Information System(CIS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Automatic Metering Infrastructure(AMI), Grid, Insight etc. and the complete solutions come with a range of professional implementation services. We are the only Indian product company to be featured in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) for CIS Solutions for the utility sector, alongside companies like SAP and Oracle. At present Fluentgrid is serving nearly 20 global & domestic utilities with more than 20 million Consumers using the mPower Suite to enable their end-to-end business process transformation. With its headquarters in Visakhapatnam, India Fluentgrid have over 600 employees in over 50 projects and 6 locations worldwide.
Contact Company:Fluentgrid Limited
Address:The Platina,Block B 707,Near Hotel Radisson, Gachibowli-Miyapur Road, Hyderabad 500032