We are a leading Indian software product company with global presence, delivering Smart Energy and Smart City solutions. We are looking for Java- Senior Software Engineers for Visakhapatnam Location. Candidates must have good analytical, thought provoking skills and with a zeal to learn and be an effective contributor. Selected candidates should be ready to join us immediately.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain scalable and robust J2EE applications
- Contribute to product innovation ideas, prototypes, functional and design specifications in addition to software development
- Maintain exceptionally high standards of design and code quality at all times, including but not limited to adherence to architectural, security and scalability standards and principles
- Experience in working with J2EE frameworks, JDK 1.7 and above, Spring framework, Core Java, XML, ZKoss, Java script, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, JPA, JQuery, JQueryUI, etc.
- Experience with J2EE application servers - Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat
- Knowledge of Leading databases - Oracle, DB2, MySQL, etc.,
- Designing data models for effective reporting and retrieval of data, reporting tools such as Birt, Jasper, etc.,
- Good knowledge on SQL Query, Function and Procedure
- Experience with agile software development
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Fluentgrid Ltd is an ISO 9001:2015, CMMi Level 5 certified global software company that provides IT solutions & Services in the Energy & Utility and Smart City spaces. Fluentgrid has a robust software product suite called mPower which is specifically designed and built for utilities from ground up. The major components of the mPower Product Suite includes Customer Information System (CIS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Automatic Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Grid, Insight etc. and the complete solutions come with a range of professional implementation services. We are the only Indian product company to be featured in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) for CIS Solutions for the utility sector, alongside companies like SAP and Oracle. At present Fluentgrid is serving nearly 20 global & domestic utilities with more than 20 million Consumers using the mPower Suite to enable their end-to-end business process transformation. With its headquarters in Visakhapatnam, India, Fluentgrid have over 550 employees in over 50 projects and 6 locations worldwide.
Contact Company:Fluentgrid Limited
Address:Fluentgrid Limited Hill No.1, Plot No.2, Rushikonda, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh– 530045