Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum of 10+ years of Java development experience out of which at least two should be in large projects and 2+ years in the role of Technical Architect.
- Should have strong hands-on experience building large software systems across Requirement Analysis, Design, and Development and Implementation phases.
- Should have strong knowledge of Design Patterns, Data structures & Algorithm.
- Should have experience in Non-Functional Requirements realization relevant to business critical and High Available application.
- Should have experience in areas of Capacity Planning, Technical testing with Optimization, Deployment Design.
- Should have the following mandatory skill-set: UML 2.x modelling, Java 7, JEE, Spring projects, JPA, Hibernate (ORM), REST services, RDBMS.
- Will be reporting to Lead Technical Architect and will have delegated responsibility on software architecture.
- Require individual contribution with hands-on development.
- Job will involve conducting POCs to evaluate architecture fitment.
- Own & lead solution design of application modules through interaction and discussions with business analyst & the development team and produce deliverables like domain model, interaction diagrams, system interface design document.
- Technically guide the development team with hands-on coding for critical modules and interfaces.
- Overview the technical testing aspects.
- Required Skills
- Establish and manage engineering processes, best practices, and continuous improvement, aligned with Agile-Scrum methodology Participate in envisioning of next gen plans to achieve longer term strategic objectives of the organization
- Has strong technical skills and often develops the architecturally significant components of the software system and/or interfaces
- Expertise in System Study, Requirement Analysis, Software Design, Programming and development of Product, Quality Assurance, Testing, Client & other stakeholder.
- Enhanced project management attributes ranging from project planning & designing to organizing, resource allocation, execution and periodic monitoring & control to successfully closing the project.
- Hands-on experience in managing all project stages including business development, estimation, requirements determination, gap analysis, business process reengineering, issue resolution, configuration, training, go-live assistance and post implementation support.
- Management capabilities to build highly motivated project teams focused on achieving project goals and keeping them up-to-date with changes in the industry through continuing professional development.
- Good communication skills
Work methodically in tight schedules
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with Current CTC, Expected CTC, Preferred locations & Notice Period details, please feel free to call me on +91- 9581265313.
Perks and Benefits
As per Standards
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech in Any Specialization
Fluentgrid Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008,CMMi Level 5 certified global software company that provides IT solutions & Services in the Energy & Utility space. Fluentgrid has a robust software product suite called mPower, which is specifically designed and built for utilities from ground up. The major components of the mPower™ Product Suite includes Customer Information System(CIS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Automatic Metering Infrastructure(AMI), Grid, Insight etc. and the complete solutions come with a range of professional implementation services. We are the only Indian product company to be featured in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) for CIS Solutions for the utility sector, alongside companies like SAP and Oracle. At present Fluentgrid is serving nearly 20 global & domestic utilities with more than 20 million Consumers using the mPower™ Suite to enable their end-to-end business process transformation. With its headquarters in Visakhapatnam, India Fluentgrid have around 600 employees in over 50 projects and 6 locations worldwide.
Contact Company:Fluentgrid Limited
Address:Fluentgrid Limited Hill No.1, Plot No.2, Rushikonda, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh– 530045,