Job Title : Technical Lead
Work Location : Hyderabad/Visakhapatnam
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of data related projects. Provide input and support big data testing initiative. Primary job duties: writing test data scripts, based on ETL mapping artifacts. Job responsibilities also includes execution of data scripts and detailed analysis on these execution scripts. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status. Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Overall 2 to 3 years of experience in Data Warehouse Big Data Testing Experience with data testing in complex ETL or Data warehouse environment involving Big Data Framework Hadoop (Spark, HBase, HDFS ,Kafka etc) Big Data Testing on Hadoop, Hive, etc., using HiveQL, MapReduce or other big data technologies for automated validation.
- Strong knowledge in Data warehouse concept. Experience in writing complex SQL queries such as joins and aggregations on No SQL databases such as HBase, Mongo db etc.
- Experience in all phases of testing including test planning , test execution and test closure
- Excellent understanding of QA and testing methodologies
- Experience in analyzing ETL mapping documents
- Creating SQL scripts based ETL mapping documents to compare data outputs
- Ablility to create and execute strategies and test cases for applications that use ETL components.
- Advanced level of expertise in Database testing with excellent PL SQL skills.
- Data warehouse testing experience will be required.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics and arrive at sound analysis and judgment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience testing Waterfall / Agile Development Projects
- Experience testing mission critical Financial Applications
- Keeps abreast of current technology trends
- Familiar with application development best practices
- Well-versed in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Big Data Testing experience is a plus.
Perks and Benefits As Per Industry Standards
Education : Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience : 7 - 10 Years of Relevant Experience
**Please Note: Immediate joiners are highly preferred.
If interested please apply with your updated CV along with Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice Period details, please feel free to call me on +91- 70329 26333.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Organisation Profile :
Fluentgrid Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008,CMMi Level 5 certified global software company that provides IT solutions & Services in the Energy & Utility space. Fluentgrid has a robust software product suite called mPower, which is specifically designed and built for utilities from ground up. The major components of the mPower Product Suite includes Customer Information System(CIS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Automatic Metering Infrastructure(AMI), Grid, Insight etc. and the complete solutions come with a range of professional implementation services. We are the only Indian product company to be featured in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) for CIS Solutions for the utility sector, alongside companies like SAP and Oracle. At present Fluentgrid is serving nearly 20 global & domestic utilities with more than 20 million Consumers using the mPower Suite to enable their end-to-end business process transformation. With its headquarters in Visakhapatnam, India Fluentgrid have over 600 employees in over 50 projects and 6 locations worldwide.
Contact Company:Fluentgrid Limited
Address:9-29-19/A,5TH FLOOR,WALTAIR HEIGHTS,BALAJI NAGAR,S, IRIPURAM, , Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India